Darkblade Systems, an Intrepid Solutions and Services Company, is a trusted provider of specialized capabilities to priority programs within the defense and intelligence communities, delivering scientific, engineering, technical, operational support and training services. Formed in 2010, Darkblade Systems strives to be a business that puts people first: clients, colleagues, employees, and teammates. Our cleared personnel are experts in the operationalization and deployment of new and emerging technologies.
We're seeking a skilled EMP Engineer for a unique, tailored mission.
- Design, schematics, fabrication, integration, delivery, setup and warranty of E3/EMP Testing Systems & Laboratory/Field Facilities.
- Conduct experiments to determine and verify the adequacy of present E3 measurement procedures, techniques, and instruments for both laboratory and field-testing.
- Develop new E3 procedures, techniques, and instrumentation systems as required during performance of various Technical Instructions.
- Operate and maintain equipment necessary for the conducting of electromagnetic effects test and analysis.
- Routinely inspect and conduct preventative maintenance of E3 (both EMP and EMC) Testing Systems & Laboratory/Field Facilities.
- Provide technical support for the design, development, operation, and installation of instrumentation to support data acquisition for EMP and PCI testing.
- Conduct instrumentation and data acquisition and analysis for full ship shielding effectiveness tests consistent with techniques described in MIL-STD-4023 and MIL-STD-188-125.
- Ensure that all Occupational Safety and Health Administration's standards are met during design, fabrication, and integration.
- Provide training on Occupational Safety and Health Administration's standards to operations personnel assigned to E3 Testing Systems & Laboratory/Field Facilities.
- Ensure that all performance specifications (e.g. MIL-STD-4023, MIL-STD-188-125, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-464, and E3 Test Requirements).
- Perform fabrication and integration efforts.
- Provide situational reports highlighting the status of activity and actions taken in accordance with tasking.
- Prepare all documentation in such a manner that is directly compatible with equipment and software being used by NSWCDD.
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
CLEARANCE: *** Minimum Secret is required upon application for initial consideration.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Darkblade Systems does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, Darkblade Systems may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Intrepid is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.